‘To become an organisation of excellence in the emerging medical Cannabis industry.’
CannaPacific has designed a cultivation facility, research laboratory and manufacturing plant located in the temperate to sub-tropical climate in northern NSW on the east coast of Australia. The environment is ideal with rich alluvial soils and the crystal-clear waters of a pristine river system to produce medical Cannabis in specially designed greenhouses.
Our future goals include strategic investment in the infrastructure including greenhouse automation, extraction technology, long-term sustainability and low-cost production.
Major milestones to be achieved for CannaPacific:
- Building the largest solar-powered Australian medicinal Cannabis cultivation facility in the southern hemisphere,
- Producing superior quality scientifically-validated cannabinoid medicines ailments such as chronic pain, epilepsy, cancer-related nausea and inflammation,
- Providing our Asia-Pacific neighbours with plant-derived pharmaceuticals produced to exacting Australian standards using our vertically-integrated seed-to-sale modelling,
- Build and maintain partnerships with like-minded individuals and organisations, and
- Maintain a team of highly-qualified and knowledgeable medical, bio-science, controlled substance and engineering professionals.
Achieving our goals will ensure that CannaPacific becomes an organisation of eminence in the medicinal Cannabis industry.